High Voltage Charge Controller [RE-wrenches]

Rick Cullen - RV Power Products rick at rvpowerproducts.com
Tue Aug 27 10:58:21 PDT 2002

Wrenches,

I am glad to see the interest in "step-down" type MPPT controllers. I would
also like to briefly clear up the spec numbers on our new Solar Boost 6024H
controller since it is being discussed here. It will deliver up to 60A of
output current at 24V or 12V, with the input being 4 or 5 series modules for
a nominal 48V or 60V (really 64V or 85V at std. test cond.). It's max input
voltage rating is 140V to support the 5 module input. Like our other Solar
Boost controllers it will operate at full power in a 40degC (104degF) with
no derating. I can send you a datasheet off list if you like. It should be
on our web site soon...

Rick Cullen
RV Power Products, Inc.
Providing quality MPPT solar charge controllers
Phone 760-597-1642 x102
Fax 760-597-1731

mail to: rick at rvpowerproducts.com
www.rvpowerproducts.com