LADWP PV lockout is over [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sun Aug 18 17:59:45 PDT 2002

Frank wrote:

> Good to hear you are all back in business in the southland!

Thanks!!  I feel very optimistic for a number of reasons.  Shell Solar
has just provided a sizable price reduction which will make my next
customers happy.  I believe soon we will all benefit from new Federal RE
tax incentives and the new PV system to be installed on the White House
will also help our cause.  Sizable solar incentives such as those
currently spurring tremendous growth in California need to be available
Nationally, and when this happens it would be best if the funds are not
controlled by the utilities. OK, back to being positive, even in the
heat of summer I will be thrilled to one again be installing solar power
here in the SF valley.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com