ETA Pumps (RE Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Aug 16 17:12:44 PDT 2002

Hi Bob,
    Actually over all, the pumps are operating very well. We had a couple of
very small glitches which Dankoff was quick to help us deal with. The only
system that's been at all problematic is the one which has a somewhat undersized
array and Dankoff is working really well with us to fix that.
    Several of these systems are being overseen by and watched very closely by
the local USDA and Soil and Water Conservation departments, so we're all anxious
to put on a good show. Solar and wind power in my region has been given a black
eye from a couple of "siding salesman" who, thankfully, are no longer around.
We're working hard to correct this situation!
Roy

"Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection" wrote:

> Roy,
> Good Show. Any failures or call backs for any reason yet?
> Bob-O

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm