SPAM: Omnion 2200 [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Aug 12 09:41:56 PDT 2002

Max,

If the DC voltage in is correct, it is probably a failure in a control
board.
They will likely have to go back to the factory for repair. Are they still
under warranty? Incidentally, did you figure out why they had blown fuses?

It sounds like you have 12 modules in series with a bipolar array with 3 on
the high side of ground and 3 on the low side of ground. With 12 in series,
the operating voltage is going to be on the low side for Palm Springs.
Probably should have 14 in series for the voltage.

Bill.