utility obfuscation and obstruction [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed Jul 10 11:56:55 PDT 2002

E.H.,

Could you please forward the source of the letter from which this was
excerpted--I would like to see the whole thing. It does not sound like the
NYPSC is necessarily agreeing with the utilities. They are simply stating
the fact of the utility's position on the issue. In fact, they have slapped
the hand of NYSEG for this very reason. Please advise. This could be a big
issue and big problem.

Bill.