BZ MPPT 200 [RE-wrenches]

Mark Downing, Hurshtown Alt. Power solarman4 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 18:17:44 PDT 2002

I use BZ controllers almost exclusively.  I installed one of the first
MPPT200s.  At last check it was giving roughly a 10% boost on a REAL
HOT Indiana day.
The dealer discounts he gives are more than generous, and the 5 year
warranty ain't bad either.  He stands behind his product.
I like 'em.

Mark, Hurshtown Alternative Power
--- "Carl Emerson, Free Power Ltd." <freepower at freepower.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Anyone tried the new BZ MPPT units featured in HP89 page 135 ??
>
> Would someone like to comment on BZ product in general ??
>
> Carl Emerson
>
> FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"
> P.O. Box 10-1207 N.S.M.C. Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.
> Ph. 09 4275206 fax 09 4275208  cell 021-633999  web
> www.freepower.co.nz

http://sbc.yahoo.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com