XR2500 Installation [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 2 16:17:31 PDT 2002

I don't know about 65%. It seems low. I use 76% for the ST2500 and 78% for
the SB2500 for conservative estimates.

Module watts DC STC - 0.9 generic temperature derating - 0.98 dust and dirt
- 0.98 module mismatch - 0.98 wire loss - 0.9 for the ST2500 and 0.92 for
the SB2500 inverter efficiency x number of modules x adjusted sun hours (see
Bill Brooks' installer protocols) = watt-hours/day.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com