$5500.00 Puzzle [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Mon Jul 1 16:14:37 PDT 2002

Holt,

Outback's Nema3R PSR rack, sealed batteries and inverter inside makes a
great outdoor housing for "semi-permanent" RV's.  Panels on the roof of the
rv. Size the battery to meet his needs and be 50% discharged at the end of
the 3rd day, matched with enough array to recharge in 8-9 days he's not
there.  Keep the backup gen. and run during the day for heavy loads and
extra battery charging, when needed.
If you're not familar with Outback PSR, contact me off list.

Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters