CAD software anyone? [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater, Ecovillage Design clrwater at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 15 02:03:47 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Hey Windy,

For the MAC I'm using DenebaCAD which I like a whole lot.  Much more
robust than CADintosh, but you do have to pay for it.  They let you
use it for a month free then it's on the order of $300.  It imports
and saves in about 15 different formats so I can save for PC/AutoCAD
users. (.dwg,.dxf, jpg, etc. etc) A colleague sent me a oneline he
did on his PC in .dwg and it imported it perfectly.  Only drawback
I've found is it seemed to strip the embedded jpegs out of files when
saving as .dxf.  Otherwise it's sweet.

Just search for DenebaCAD and then download it off the site.  Nicely
done program.

Jeff

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater

2525 Arapahoe Ave, Suite E4, #280
Boulder, CO 80302
1-800-440-2523 PIN7071
Fax:  720-528-7813
clrwater at earthlink.net
jeffc at ic.org

Council Member - Ecovillage Network of the Americas - http://www.ecovillage.org
Founder:  Ecovillage Research, Development, and Demonstration Program:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clrwater/RDD/rdd.html

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com