PowerLight and UL [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Mon Jun 3 10:30:37 PDT 2002

Wrenches,

I need to make a quick follow up posting about the PowerLight systems.
I have been contacted by several people off list inquiring if I was
trashing PowerLight because of the statement about weeds growing between
modules.  I have to say absolutely not. I though of the weed growth
between modules as a minor issue that needs to be addressed.  I was
hoping an ingenious wrench might have an easy solution.  I would go and
do it for free if it was only a matter of spraying a weed killer that
wouldn't leave residue on the modules.

When I posted the link to the photo's I took of a PowerLight
installation I should have mentioned that it was my opinion that this
was a first class installation.  I took the pictures during a walk
through of the job while still under completion.  In fact it was Joe
Vanden Berg, Environmental Coordinator of the United States Postal
Service who gave me the tour and wanted an outside opinion about the
overall job.  I told Joe how impressed I was and the installation far
exceeded my expectations.  I have met Dan Shugar and Mike Stern,
President and Vice President of PowerLight a couple of times.  These are
first class people.  I have watched Dan speak several times along with
other leaders and politicians.  Most read from a piece of paper except
Dan, who’s speeches flow effortlessly full of knowledge and love of
solar energy and gives the audience a sense of inspiration.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm