On grid w/battery (was non wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Fri May 31 18:08:59 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Bill,

I have a system with some Solar Boost 3048's and  a C40. During peak
output at noon I consistently see a minimum 10% boost in amperage at
array voltage vs charge voltage. Compared to a C40 in the same system
it is 10-15%. The boost is greater during low light conditions and on
cold clear days. The cost of the SB3048's is ~1/2 the cost of 10%
more PV. Not a big deal but definitely still a plus. Especially if
someone may move their system into an off grid application at a later
date.

David

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm