[RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 12:06:46 PDT 2002

Tom, Our neighbors next door stuck around after the 1994 earthquake, but they did decide to take a few days vacation during the April 1992 L.A. riots. I guess seeing the National Guard stationed at the supermarket parking lot 3 blocks away and smoke from the fires 4 miles away was not as interesting as the San Diego Zoo.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com