GTI Issues [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri May 24 10:12:06 PDT 2002

Wrenches,

Before everyone floods Xantrex with calls, please understand that the
concern over the GTI inductors only affects a few units that have been
shipped. Most of them they have accounted for at this time and if you have
not heard from them, it is UNLIKELY that you have one of the units of
concern.

Please don't harass Xantrex on this issue if you are not confident you have
a problem. They know every unit that has this issue and are following up
directly to take care of the issue. This is a case where Xantrex was trying
to be helpful to the few installers that this affects, and this should add
to our confidence that they are doing the right thing.

Bill

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm