Racking for BP Modules [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Sun May 19 13:59:26 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Ray,

We've installed over 200 of that size module ( a mix of 140, 150 &
160 watt) and have been very happy with the UniRac Solarmount
racking. It is very forgiving, with the top down clips the rail
alignment isn't that critical. The only problem we had was galling of
the stainless nuts & bolts. A shot of lubricant solved that (It also
let the bolts slide in the slot easier).

David (new to the list)

David Henry
Harmony Farm Supply
3244 Hwy 116 N., Sebastopol, CA 95472