CA C-46 License reworking [RE-wrenches]

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Sun May 19 06:51:17 PDT 2002

Wrenches:

I am not sure but I think the union at LADWP, by locking out systems
less than 10 kW, is violating an Executive Order of the Governor of CA.
I am pretty sure his EO said if it is less than 10kW then the utilities
can not obstruct the interconnection.  Locking out systems to serve
contract negotiations as opposed to any valid technical merits sure
seems like obstruction to me.

Anyone out there know the specifics of the EO ?

If you have any questions, or if I can be of further assistance, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

John Berdner
SMA America, Inc.