Joel sees the "gas" light!! [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 21:28:17 PDT 2002

Hold yer horses. I like PV and H2. Several years ago some Germans proposed
putting big PV power fields in the north African desert, using the power to
convert water to H2 and then piping the H2 to Germany via existing
pipelines. Just your basic 50 year master plan to switch from natural gas to
H2. I say go for it. Start with 100 MW of single axis tracking PV like the
Rancho Seco Solar Facility at http://www.smud.org/pv/pvphoto4.html This
system has been in use since 1984 with the first 1 MW and then another 1 MW
in 1986.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com