5 KW wind turbine [RE-wrenches]

Tom Simko tom at skylinesolar.com
Tue May 7 18:48:58 PDT 2002

on 5/7/02 4:33 PM, Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar at ozsolar at ipa.net wrote:
 I was sent a heads up on it some time ago, and put it in the same file (the
round one) as the Ponzi schemed free energy machine. I love the fact that
besides being aerodynamically impossible, (for the mentioned square foot of
prop area and wind speed) its only $8,000.00! Man, they are good......

Tom Simko
Skyline Solar
www.skyline solar

> While we are on the subject..
>
> A few months ago I was contacted (among other on this list) via email by a
> person who represented a soon to be released "5 kW wind generator in an 8
> mph that mounted on your roof and was vibration free".  We all pretty much
> debunked it.
>
> Just recently, I have had a few customers call me after picking up
> literature dropped off in the lobby of greasy spoons wanting to know if was
> going to be selling this machine.  They had called the number on the
> brochure and gotten more info.  I think they were quoted $8000 but it wasn't
> ready to ship yet??  I quizzed them some more and the best I can tell it's
> not related to the "free energy" scam.  They weren't asking for any
> prepayments etc.
>
> Any body else seeing it locally?
>
> Travis Creswell
> Ozark Energy Services