SW GTI Progress [RE-wrenches]

Rob Wills RWills at AdvancedEnergy.com
Thu May 2 12:32:51 PDT 2002

Hi Marco  and all - we are currently testing generator software in-house.
The AM-200 monitor is also getting close to the ship stage. Projected
release for both is June 1.
On both, we want to make SURE that they are complete and stable - so please
have patience.

Regards

Rob Wills

-----Original Message-----
From: Mangelsdorf, Marco [mailto:mmangelsdorf at hei.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 3:08 PM
To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
Subject: RE: SW GTI Progress [RE-wrenches]

Chris,

I'd go with the AEI MM5000.  While the AM200 remote monitor is not yet
available, the PC200 Windows monitoring software is great although one
needs a computer and monitor, obviously, to use the PC200.  The chip to
make the MMs generator-compatible in a stand-alone mode is not yet
available but is SUPPOSED to be available soon. (Hello Rob W. Are you
out there?)

marco
proVision technologies, inc.
hilo, hawai'i

I have a couple of jobs coming up fast that I need to
choose either the AE MM5 or the SW5548 (with the SWGTI). Has the AE data
monitor become available yet? How about AE's & back up gensets? Are the
new
shipments of the AE MM5's generator ready? Thanks,

Chris Worcester
www.solarwindworks.com
Toll Free: 877-682-4503 Fax: 530-582-4603
"Proven energy solutions"

-

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com