Small modules [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Sun Apr 28 18:18:14 PDT 2002

Hi Allan;

I've got some modules 18 to 20 watts 10 ft long 6 inches wide 50 pounds
that work great with Hartell pumps array direct. I lay them along the
bottom edge of the solar thermal panels. They don't have Jboxes though.
They're solar receivers stripped from Entech concentrators, very high grade
cells but they're used. I sell them with a 5 year warranty. Contact me off
list if you want  more info. I'll sell them at cost.

Ray

>We use small modules in the 18-20 watt range for array-direct solar thermal
>DC circulator pumps.
>suggest modules of similar attributes (long and narrow, heavy frame, j-box,
>reliable)? Thank you.
>Allan at Positive Energy

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com