New wind technology [RE-wrenches]

sunwise at cheqnet.net sunwise at cheqnet.net
Sat Apr 27 23:33:03 PDT 2002

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
.."I don't believe that's possible, but if you find a way to import the excess power from your parallel universe, we'd be very interested in hearing about it."

Yup.  Once heard about folks getting the energy they needed to power their homes by wiring up to crystals and dangling them in various fashions before the face of the sun.  Of course there were many rumors about the rituals and rules surrounding this process, one of which stated that "anyone who should so engage these energy crystals shall never use them to produce more power than is truely needed, or such an endevor could become very costly."

Kurt Nelson

http://mail2web.com/ .

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com