Lightning Revisited [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Thu Apr 11 18:05:38 PDT 2002

john at gosolar.co.nz wrote at 01:08 PM 04/12/2002 +1200:

>If there has been so much discussion and controversy about Lightning both now
>and previously - within our group of experts - what kind of confusion would
>exist in the minds of the average 'Joe, homeowner-that-did-the-install-himself'.
>
>Although historically, the subject probably has been covered in HP - maybe
>another refresher article would be worthy of consideration for the future.  With
>the proviso that if they have any doubts about what they are doing to refer to a
>member of the IPP, or recognized Installer Body, etc.
>
>How about it Michael (and/or Richard)..........

Would be a great article. Volunteer(s)?

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."
			Resident George "Dubya" Bush

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com