PV in India [RE-wrenches]

john at gosolar.co.nz john at gosolar.co.nz
Tue Apr 9 17:35:55 PDT 2002

Hi Joel and all,

Its doubtful that anyone is doing something to help out those people - its about 2 billion people that don't have access to electricity (re: genisis site).

Perhaps BP Solar could divert some of its manufacture towards helping them instead of their own station canopies - the advertising and P.R. kudos would benefit them greatly.

Or do we have a 'solar missionary' in the group......?

        just my 2 cents,                John V

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com