PV Module Net Energy Question [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Mar 19 18:00:41 PST 2002

I know that Siemens did a great review panel energy costs.  I think it is a very
valid question but must be looked at with caution. Don't confuse energy cost
with payback.  Also you'll have to be looking at your area to determine how long
it will take your panels to produce the amount of power it took to make them
ie: if you live in AZ, it'll take less time than if you live in WA.

As I rememeber either the largest energy cost or one of them was the Aluminum in
the frame.  They also included the shipping box, junction box etc.

I've seen it but can't remember where.  Maybe Arthur Ruden (?) from siemens can
help on this.

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com