Utility approval for OK4U inverters [RE-wrenches]

asap at podnine.com asap at podnine.com
Tue Mar 19 12:22:09 PST 2002

Hi John, all,
Don't know, but contact Michael Raines at 310-383-6698 or see
www.gridtieinverter.com

Also see the FAQ page he's got up...
http://www.gridtieinverter.com/pages/ok4u_qa.html

Here's the latest he's had company press about it:
"We at www.gridtieinverter.com are importing the 100-watt grid tie inverter
for the U.S. market.

This unique inverter is now called the OK4U-100 from N.K.F. Electronics in
Western Europe. This inverter comes with a three-year limited warranty
against defects and failure.

The OK4U-100 is cast in a solid resin block inside its aluminum housing,
which helps in heat dissipation and durability. It is ideally used for A C
panels that sell for close to a thousand dollars retail!

Also keep in mind that there is no limitation to how many of these A C
panels can be used in a single system.

>>Another added feature of the OK4U-100 is that it was UL listed to plug
into the wall outlet using the GFI breaker / receptacle.<<

You can assemble and sell your own AC panels or, retail the inverters
directly to the small time solar enthusiast and hobbyists that cannot afford
larger systems.

Designed to work with a single 24 volt panel, it can also be used in
conjunction with two 75 watt 12V panels, any combination that roughly gives
you a 100 watts at 24 volts DC to 50volts DC will work just fine."

Best Regards,
Peter Duchon
ASAP POWER!
http://www.podnine.com/asap_power