Altair Energy in Western Colorado [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Mar 11 15:02:28 PST 2002

Hi Bill,

Actually, things like this list are extremely helpful to the list.  Just
like the problems we report with products and warn others about.  Just like
we complain about manufacturers tech. support.  We really should be able to
tell others about the companies who are bad for the industry.  Especially
those companies who are crafty enough to combine public money with private
sales to create an unfair advantage for themselves.  Companies with ethical
difficulties in one area typically have ethical difficulties in other areas.

I would have loved to know more about Altair before I wasted time trying to
do business with them, which really was them making an attempt to walk all
over me while they told me how good it was for me the whole time.
Obviously, I wasn't alone in my experience.  Maybe a Wrench reading this
list will remember their name a few years from now when the next version of
the company tries to move into his area on his back.  I'm all for fair
competition.  That's not what I saw them doing.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services
----------
>From: Bill Brooks <billbrooks7 at earthlink.net>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: RE: Altair Energy in Western Colorado [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2002, 2:17 PM
>

>Wrenches,
>
>I'm no big supporter of Altair, but I'm not sure how this thread helps the
>list. Altair has done many good things and maybe some things that are open
>for debate, but let's move our discussion back to items that answer
>questions that wrenches need to know.
>
>Bill.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com