XR2500 [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 14:48:21 PST 2002

Don,
I may be wrong about the XR 5 year warranty. May 2001, an Xantrex
employee said that the XR had a 5 year warranty, but the May 4, 2001
"available for delivery by July 1, 2001" press release only says that
the "XR qualifies for incentives." I don't know about improved power
point tracking and some people would say "bug-free inverter" is an
oxymoron.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com