Solar Storage Via Hydrogen [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 15:39:39 PST 2002

scott,

walt pyle, who i used to live down the street from, is
an expert on all things solar & hydrogen.  he has
designed hydrogen space heaters, barbecue grills, and
stove burners.  he's done r&d on fuel cell technology
for some of the biggies, and even conducts experiments
with a "solar hydrogen reactor".  he's teaching a
class for solar energy international at the end of
may.  all of his contact info can be found on his
website at
www.hionsolar.com .

jerry caldwell

--- "Scott Suddreth, Rock Castle Solar"