Deka AGM Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed Feb 6 19:44:45 PST 2002

Hi Dave,

I like the Concorde's and have no experience with the Deka AGM's.  Are they
really VRLA AGM's? -Valve Regulated Lead Acid Absorbed Glass Mat-  I was
only aware (but that might just show how little I know) of a Deka making a
gel cell which is a very different creature and no where near as tough a
battery as an AGM.

I just spoke to Dave Godber last week about the 2 volt cells.  They are only
making them in lots of 50 but he did say that they would be comparable in
price/ah to their other products.  I guess that is if you need enough of
them.  Advance Power Products is more of a Manufacturers Rep and might refer
you to a distributor.  I think think the BP Partners are very price
competitive.

Travis Creswell

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm