answers to GTI questions [RE-wrenches]

Solar Technologies rdenault at solartechnologies.com
Tue Feb 5 22:46:14 PST 2002

It seems that the 800 lb Gorilla in the room that gets little attention is
that some SWs (some of ours included) were sold specifically to be grid
intertied.  They were recently installed at the time of decertification,
hence not really work in process.  Yet, they will not work the way they were
represented.  Our utility (PG&E) will not hook up to them.  We have
customers who want to know what we (or Xantrex) will do about replacing or
fixing their units.  What do we tell them?

Roger DeNault
Solar Technologies