Another R.G. techie on list. [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 2 09:44:20 PST 2002

Individuals, not companies, think the thoughts and turn the wrenches.
The PV people who I respect are loyal first to their self and then to
their customers and then to their employers. Some self-employed people
mix loyalty to self with self-promotion, but their occasional
advertisements are easy to overlook. I look forward to what John, Kent,
Doug, Marco and several other wrenches (techs, engineers, designers,
contractors, installers, mechanics, call them what you will) have to
share about PV.

> "Mangelsdorf, Marco" wrote:
>
> A point of order, your Michael-ship.  With some solar companies having
> more than one of their employees on the Wrenches list (i.e., our
> friends John Berdner and Kent Sheldon at SMA), is it not fair to allow
> the same type of treatment for other companies as well if that
> individual is properly "qualified" to be on the list?
>
> marco

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm