Code issues [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Jan 29 10:10:43 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Bill,
No tomatoes here, only flowers-especially over the grounding issues
in #3. Pity that the NEC and J.Wiles does not subscribe to our views.
I'm about to take the first Renewable Energy Technician (RET) test
offered in Oregon. One of the sources for the test material is John's
"accepted Practices". So I'm forced to relearn some things the wrong
way, pass the test, then go back to what I know works best. Makes me
think Enron is involved here somewhere...
Best, bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044