Fw: L-16 Battery Charging [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Wed Jan 23 22:23:05 PST 2002

Very interesting, I too had very similar results with a set of DEKA L-16s.
I thought it was my less than laboratory testing methods. 200 AH when it is
rated at 360 AH? Anybody besides Tom & I seen L16s doing this?

The almost exponential increase in water use left me with some dry plates a
few months back, after very predictable water consumption for almost 5
years.( I know, I'm replacing the set)

Also, thanks Alan for forwarding these messages. Maybe Tom should be on the
list?

Ray

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com