DC GFCI [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Jan 14 10:34:00 PST 2002

Hi Jason,

I can't help but get a laugh at the owner of the >2000 module system who
thought that experienced electricians were not economically feasible.  How
economically feasible were the 2000 modules?  I'm sure we've all seen that
hypocrisy in people who inquire about solar/RE many times (probably not at
that scale although).

Travis Creswell

----------
>From: "Jason Fisher, Aurora Energy" <aurora at toad.net>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com

 Many of these faults could have been prevented during
>the initial installation through the use of more qualified and
>experienced electricians ("not economically feasible" I was told), but
>many faults in this project could also be blamed on poorly engineered
>wiring components, enclosures and mounts. No matter, no one was hurt and
>there were no noticeable fires!

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm