generators [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Wed Jan 2 10:55:48 PST 2002

Hi Peter,

The Kohler 10Kw is my LPG generator of choice also. I've got a '67 1800 rpm
cast iron here that just keeps going. 11 years ago when I upgraded my system
to 24 volts I bought an IBE 150 Amp 24 Volt battery charger to run off the
Kohler & it has been 100% trouble free. I've got the IBE forklift battery
1476 AH 2 Volt Cells & they've been great too. The battery charger is
generator friendly in that it backs off on current draw, as other loads need
the power. The charger is an industrial unit with adjustable input voltage
settings and adjustable battery voltage settings. The charger will take the
battery up to 2.5 volts per cell & tapers off to 2 Amps per 100-amp hour of
battery capacity.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
www.solarwindworks.com
Toll Free: 877-682-4503 Fax:530-582-4603
"Proven energy solutions"

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm