Edison Fees [RE-wrenches]

Pat Redgate solarpro at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 20:17:12 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/30/2002 7:44:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
solarone at charter.net writes:

> Is this a one time rip-off or a monthly one?
>
> Matt

Laura Rudison at SCE said that the 'fees' will be paid before the
interconnect agreement takes force, and that they will cover the costs of
managing the paperwork.  If they are able to persist on this new charge I can
see it becoming a monthly addition to the bill ... Surcharge for Solar,
Departure Fee, or maybe even Missing Money Fee...  According to my office
manager, Ms. Rudison was vague about the fee structure, but was certain that
the Clean Energy Surcharge would be appended to the interconnection agreement
for all gridties going online in '03.

Pat Redgate
AMECO

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com