SB 2500 rescue [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty pvpro at attbi.com
Thu Dec 12 20:21:36 PST 2002

Keith said:  I want to take my rice patty hat off to the crew at SMA.

All:

I, too, echo Keith's sentiments.

With over 250 SB2500's installed since September 11, 2001, we have
encountered a few "technical difficulties".

SMA has ALWAYS been extremely responsive, on a technical, service and
administrative level.

These factors build Customer Confidence, Installer's piece of mind and
loyalty.  Now if I could only get John to start selling them to me for
$200......

I have often stated that the way SMA is doing business here in the States is
a model the rest of the industry should emulate.

Hats off to the growing crew at SMA.  May you never change the diligence and
commitment to Customer Service!

-Matt Lafferty
pvpro at attbi.com

PS - Anybody looking for a topshelf PV guy?  Very diverse and capable.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com