Installation details [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Wed Nov 27 08:35:53 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Max,

We have been doing this on all multiple Sunny Boy installs, very
clean. Per a C-10 who has done lots of commercial work for me, the
mixing of various voltages of AC & DC (eg. 48 or 300 VDC, 120 or 240
VAC) in the same can is OK as long as the insulation on the wire used
has the same rating. For example as long as you use THHN 600 volt,
105 deg. C rated wire for everything it's OK.

Any codemeisters want to take a shot at this one?

Regards,
David Henry
Harmony Farm Supply
3244 Hwy 116 N., Sebastopol, CA 95472