NABCEP & Training [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Nov 25 22:12:36 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Jeff,
I see your point, but I don't see how I could do my job if I DIDN'T
design the system as well as install it. Every successful working RE
Wrench that I know is also a system designer. Install a system
designed by someone else? Maybe. Did the designer visit the site
first? No? Is he/she making the sale and asking me to just provide
the labor? FORGET IT! Bad idea all around.
Regardless of our positions in the debate, the reality is that system
installers nearly all of the time design the systems. And even if
they don't, they should STILL have enough working knowledge of system
design to pass the test. Engineers, jeeez.
Best, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044