Tax Credits [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 30 19:32:14 PST 2002

I agree that paying a premium for the power produced is probably a much
better way to go. It would take some work to get this to work out
especially with the gamut of the utilites we have in the US. With this
setup also I'd want to see some sort of guarantee and annual adjustment
so that you don't end up being paid less than the going rate if power
prices rise dramatically in the future, as they probably will, some sort
of cost of power index.

Brad

Brad Bassett
Schott Applied Power