Fw: Module grounding revisited [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Oct 30 12:48:41 PST 2002

mill finish bright aluminum anodized aluminum rails no colors  will provide
perfect contact with stainless steel 8-18 marine grade fasteners ---
aluminum will migrate to the copper IF  there is any electrolysis making an
even better contact ---copper will NOT  migrate to aluminum . I to seems
like some people do not GET IT -- THE FRAME is the best placeb to mate the
aluminum to the grounding lug -- the framewalls of solar modules are
aluminum --- common  walking around  logic makes the frame the best place to
ground