NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

bob ollerton lizard at mcleodusa.net
Mon Oct 28 21:50:15 PST 2002

Thats good.  I don't think you will find any disagreement on those goals.

But what we want are more good installers,  not fewer.  Certification is a
way to stack the odds in favor of someone being a good installer.

How do we keep this from becoming an old boys club, because frankly a lot of
talk here and other places sounds that way, no offense meant.

Once again, what we need are more good installers, dealers, sales people,
advocates.

There are tech companies advertising jobs that ask for 10 years experience
in a technology thats less than 3 years old...

bob.