NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Oct 25 10:09:21 PDT 2002

Bob-O,

In most fields, besides medicine, changes to regulations and requirements
are conveyed to those concerned via written correspondence, publications
with attachable inserts and email. This won't work for solar people? If you
make this continuing education requirement a program accessible to all, in
an inclusive and affordable manner, great! Some of us are pretty darned busy
as it is though, and this represents just another layer of questionable
frosting on an ever growing burocratic cake.

Matt