NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Oct 25 08:09:08 PDT 2002

Hi Bill,

My two cents. Where does the blame for these bad systems really lie?

There is this whole department called inspectors.  Every city, county area have
them.  They are the last line of defense.  Would it be wise to help educate them
instead of putting huge requirements on the installer?

It seems to me that a good system is a good system, doesn't matter who installs
it.

Jay

Peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com