Anti-Islanding Re-certification and CYA [RE-wrenches]

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Thu Oct 24 09:17:19 PDT 2002

Wrenches:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
This is another insidious way for utilities to oppose PV.
"We have to check your anti-islanding once a year"
It only costs $600 for us to come out.

If you have a UL sticker on the side of your equipment then you have an
up to date proof of anti-islanding.

If you have any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

John Berdner

SMA America, Inc.