spam connected to this list [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Oct 11 09:31:30 PDT 2002

Hello Wrenches.

I want you to know that the email addresses on this list are not harvestable. If you go to the web site, you will see that every address that shows up is very well disguised, and is actually a link to an internal Topica mailing program. There is no other way to harvest them.

Topica does have a service where a list of members can be obtained, but I have that set so that only the moderator (that's me) is able to obtain them. I download them regularly, just in case something happens at Topica and we have to move the list. But they stay on my computer, with no access by anyone else.

If anyone has off-topic questions about our list, I'd be happy to help out -- if you email me off-list.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Our "neo-conservatives" are neither new nor conservative, but old as Babylon and evil as Hell."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com