Audible alarm for blind person [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Oct 1 16:00:20 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Frank,
Tons of options for this. A Link 10 Choice (or an old E-meter with
the LLO option) would be best because you could do the alarm based on
A/hrs, not volts.
Failing that, if she's got an SW, use one of the voltage controlled
relays. An old Trace C-30, a simple switch (anyone making them these
days?) Whatever you use to trigger it, a piezo alarm is LOUD,
obnoxious, very low wattage, and cheap. Hosfelt Electronics, All
Electronics, Jameco, even (dare I say it?) Radio Shack! all carry
those.
Good Luck, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection