Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Oct 1 15:52:47 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Jeff,
Well, I agree that most of the problems are manufacturer caused one
way or another, but let's face it, it will always be that way. To
organize into something cohesive will cost us a fair chunk of
money-at least in the beginning- because if WE don't do it, it won't
get done. You haven't seen the manus promoting this so far, have you?
Once we DO get together, then we can bring serious heat on them to
help with such a project AND to clean up their act or we use the next
guy's product. Fear of THAT, my friend, is why the manus won't EVER
promote Wrench unity. Money talks, take a walk. Now you know the rest
of the story, good day!
Bob-O

>Reply:
>That would be nice but why should we pay for it?  Most of these
>problems are due to solar manufacturers selling to anybody with the
>cash.  If more and more of these "problem" jobs came back on them,
>maybe they would see the wisdom of selling only to qualified
>installers, and if we keep cleaning up after their messes, what
>pressure is on them to change?
>
>Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com