What Next? [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Oct 1 14:08:18 PDT 2002

Another un-believer! Oh ye of little faith............
I hope this IS for real or I'm gonna be pissed. Go to:
www.technologyreview.com/article/wo_harney019902.asp?p=2

I've found many articles from real publications from all over the danged
world about these things. They even have some reviews from reporters who
rode in 'em.

Matt