Monitoring PV for public education [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Sun Sep 29 10:53:00 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>

Hi Drake,

Do you have a package for sale? Details?

I see a real need for a simple, economical system to monitor
insolation, wind speed, and RE watt-hour sources separately. I looked
for something for an upcoming SEI wind install here and the quotes I
got were in the range of 1/4 the total system cost (!). I think that
a company with a moderately priced system that the average homeowner
can use and understand easily will have some customers.

Ian

--
Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Fax: 360-293-7034
Senior Editor, Home Power magazine, The Hands-On Journal Of Home-Made Power

800-707-6585 (US), 541-512-0220, or download current issue at
<http://www.homepower.com>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm