Our fearless leader is ready [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Tue Sep 17 07:46:23 PDT 2002

>"then suddenly from out of the air, bombs screaming in, the wedding party
>engulfed in an inferno...48 killed, half a dozen children under the age of
>five laid out on a slab...
> An al queda terrorist attack? No, it was your American tax dollars at work
>and it was not an accident. "
>
>Let me get this straight, Not a terrible accident?  So you honestly believe
>an American pilot at the specific instructions of our president lined up his
>sights on this wedding party and intended to kill them?
>
>I am asking again in all honesty,  does anyone out there know of a web page
>or mailing list that shares technical information and reliable feedback on
>solar photovoltaic installations, without all this political baggage and
>personal insults?
>
>Jeff Yago

Hi All;

I appologize for "politicizing" this valuable tech form. Jeff, I never
resort to personal insults. William, I too have served my country full time
in the US Peace Corp in Morroco. I learned Arabic and I understand
something of life in the Middle East. The previous Gulf war ended 2 years
of my hard work on a PV water pumping project there. (God only knows if its
still working)
As for a terrible accident: No, our military didn't intentially target
civilians, but they didn't intentially avoid them either. If you drop 1000
lb. bombs on a village trying to "get" a couple of bad guys, civilian
causulties will be inevitable.

I will comment on this subject on this list no further.

Salam (Peace)

Ray

P.S. Jeff, William, or others can contact me off list if they want to
continue this thread.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm